Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank you and Hello!

First I'd like to thank Leah for doing such a great job this week. We're going shopping together on Saturday so a joint post might follow!

Second, I'm back! Mexico was great and very relaxing. We stayed at the Viva Wyndham Maya. It was perfect, especially the 24 hour snack bar which we took advantage of quite a bit.

We wandered in town but to be honest there is not much to see in Playa Del Carmen so we mostly hung out on the beach at our hotel and read lots and lots of romance novels. I have so many ideas and I can't wait to keep writing.

Its good to be back in Chicago, if only for a little bit. On Sunday my dad took us to The Purple Pig which I would definitely recommend. The noise level was a bit intense but the food more than made up for it. My family is big on sharing so it's always good to go to find restaurants that encourage that in their menus. Everything was delicious, but my favorite was the dessert. We had a Sicilian Iris, which is a ricotta and chocolate chip filled brioche. Yummy.

I'm back to regular posting, so see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment