Monday, March 8, 2010

Best Dressed

It was quite a night at the Oscars, (Yeah Kathryn Bigelow!!!) and quite a night on the red carpet. I won't bore you with my endless analysis of all things Oscar, but I will show you my favorite dresses of the evening.

Anna Kendrick- Nominated for Best Supporting Actress for Up in the Air
I love love love the color of her dress. It's so dreamy and light. Her dress seemed very age appropriate and perfect.
dress by Elie Saab

Cameron Diaz
Sparkles are awesome. and great hair.
dress by Oscar be la Renta

Helen Miren- Nominated for Best Actress for The Last Station
Helen Miren is a goddess. She has amazing style and still looks awesome despite being what some would consider old. She always picks the most tasteful and beautiful gowns and this year was no exception.
dress by Badgley Mischka

And my choice for best dressed of the evening is...

Rachel McAdams
I was blown away by her beautiful Elie Saab dress. The color, the draping, everything about it was absolutley perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment