Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Please excuse our dust!

This blog is a work in progress. Since I started it the amount of response I have got has been so amazing and I can't thank my readers enough. My blog class, Blogging Your Way, taught by the fabulous Holly, is coming to an end. Our final two weeks have included a lot of critiques from classmates, and it has been so incredibly helpful.

I am constantly thinking of ways to make this blog better, and I'd love for any and all help. If you have any ideas (you'd like more of something, less of another etc) please let me know! I'm always open to suggestions.

Thanks for your patience and your support!

P.S. I am on spring break next week so my sister, Leah, will be guest posting!


Image via the adorable sycamore street press on etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment