Friday, March 26, 2010

Daily Ensemble: french pumpkin

M, R and I are heading to the big Goodwill in a little while. I'm so excited, the last time M and I went it was out of control. I got a fur fest for $10. Today I have to get costumes for a show, but I'm sure I'll have a little time to look around for myself.


Wearing: diy heaband, vintage coat, gap scarf, bdg jeans, sea of shoes for uo booties

I love this coat so much. And I always get lots of compliments, but the funny thing is they are always from girls. Boys think this coat is weird, and more than one guy friend (or boyfriend) has told me I look like a pumpkin.


Wearing: diy heaband, uo striped shirt, bdg jeans, sea of shoes for uo booties

I love these shoes. They are designed by Jane Aldridge, the author of the wonderful blog, Sea of Shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment