Thursday, March 11, 2010

Awesome Rings

I told you at the beginning of the week about my metalsmithing class and the beautiful ring that E. made. She agreed to let me share it with you. She got her inspiration from a ring from Sowat Paris. I am having trouble accessing their website but if you are interested in trying to find the ring it is called the Angel Dust ring.

This is the Sowat Paris ring


And this is E's version




I think she did an amazing job on the ring and I love the way it turned out.
I asked other friends of mine to share their interesting or unique rings with me as well. I love how my friends all have such different styles and you can see it in their jewelry too.

This ring belongs to E's twin W. I have always loved it and notice every time she wears it. She got it at a street stall in Italy.


For a much different style, check out this ring belonging to S.


It is way cool. I love jewelry with everyday objects on it.


This is a present I gave to my previously mentioned best friend L. I got it in Morocco. It is actually three rings in one. Each one says I love you on it, one in English, one in French and one in Arabic.

No comments:

Post a Comment