Friday, March 5, 2010

Nice to meet you...

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself as your guest blogger for the week. My name is Leah and I am the fabulous younger sister of your resident blogger Bea. I still reside in lovely Chicago where I like to take advantage of all of the things my beautiful home has to offer. I love many of the same things Bea does: beautiful clothes, cool vintage and generally all things cute. This week, I will share with you some of the things we both love and some things that I have a bit more expertise in, namely food. I absolutely love food. I am an avid baker and love to make food that is beautiful as well as delicious. I hope you will enjoy getting to know another member of our family.

To introduce myself to you, I made an inspiration board of some of the things that I love:

images via Google Images, Cannelle et Vanille and Green Wedding Shoes


Finally, to brighten your day, this is one of my favorite cartoons that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment