Monday, February 8, 2010

Take from me my lace

After seeing pictures like this:


and this:


and then this photoshoot over at green wedding shoes:


Via greenweddingshoes.blogspot.com

I have decided that a lace dress is an absolute necessity in my wardrobe. I have search high and low (asos, urban, ebay, etc)

There are several vintage options on ebay and etsy

*edit, unfortunately the links have all died and gone away! but search for vintage lace dress, 1290s lace, edwardian dress and more will pop up*


I considered this version from asos for a while:


asos.com

But I believe I have found the one, from topshop.com



Also in my online shopping cart is this adorable bag, which unfortunately will not fit my computer and will therefore not be coming home to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment