Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Peace and Love Vintage

I'm finding myself drawn to etsy much more than ebay these days. I think it's something about interacting with store owners that I like, and I have never ever had a problem with etsy while ebay can sometimes be a pain in the butt.

My new favorite vintage store on etsy is Peace and Love (http://www.etsy.com/shop/peaceandloveck). They have the most gorgeous assortment of vintage dresses, and they're having a sale right now!

I bought this mini dress for an upcoming event:



I am so in love with this yellow dress.


And how cute is this paisley mini dress?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh! I love all of those. The pleating? Amazing. And that little floral dressie so totally what I used to wear in the 90s, and makes me so nostalgic. That style is as ab today as it was then.

    I just found out you are on my BYW team. I can't wait! This should be fun....Welcome to The Valley of the Blogs!

    xoxo
    alex

    ReplyDelete