Saturday, February 20, 2010

Black Thumb

I have never been able to keep a plant alive. But all I've ever wanted is a little garden, just like the little girl in Mary Engelbreit's illustrated edition of Hans Christen Anderson's story, The Snow Queen.



It's especially hard to cultivate a garden here at school. I have been researching what kind of plants would grow with little light and attention when I stumbled upon Tortoise Loves Donkey on etsy. My prayers have been answered! This amazing little shop is filled with adorable tiny air plants and moss in the sweetest glass containers imaginable. Trying to pick my favorite has been quite difficult, but I think I'm going to start off with these:

Tiny Tiny Air Plant Terrarium, -group of 3- $14.50


Three Tiny Tiny Terrariums, $14.50


If I can't control myself and get only a few (which seems highly likely) I may also have to get these:

Little Mossy Guy, $5.50


Three Itty Bitty Terrariums, $12.50


You can head on over to http://www.etsy.com/shop/TortoiseLovesDonkey to view even more adorableness.

No comments:

Post a Comment