Monday, January 18, 2010

Shopping Ban Fail!

Unfortunately my will power was no match for the mall.

My day started innocently enough when my friend asked me to accompany her to the mall in search of clothing inspired by the Jersey Shore, for a party later in the week. I resisted the calls of Forever 21 and H&M but was no match for the delightful Madewell, which I can only indulge in when in NY city. And so I left with a bag full of super soft and semi sheer t-shirts as well as a mix between a boyfriend blazer and a peacoat, which apparently was that that thing I didn't know I needed until I bought it.

Since finding a picture of any item of Madewell clothing online is the proverbial needle-in-the-haystack, a reveal will have to wait until tomorrow, when I will inevitably be wearing my new items.

No comments:

Post a Comment