Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Daily Ensemble: day and night

Last night I went to dinner, saw a movie and generally had a relaxed evening. The beginning of the semester is such a nice time, peaceful, no work... WRONG. The evenings are free of work but the days are full of begging and pleading to get into the best classes and general disappointment.


Wearing: iro shirt, uo black jeggings, shoes from akira chicago
I love these boots, though comfortable is not a word I would use to describe them. I've been seeing buckle boots like this all over the internet but was suspect about the quality level of some of the cheaper options. I am pleased to say these rang in at just $39 and are cute as can be.

For a day of groveling to teachers I wanted to look at least a little professional, in the hopes that wearing something other than jeans or sweatpants might set me apart.

Wearing: jcrew cardigan, old navy shirt, american apparel skirt, assets tights, marais shoes

While home my sister and I went on a shopping spree. She needed a new wardrobe and I am the official style consultant of my family. A whole day, some amazing food and zero tears later we had both achieved our goals. One of my finds was this jcrew cardigan. I found myself attracted to all manner of shiny pretty things so my look for winter seems to be veering towards SPARKLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment