Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to School!

I'm back in New Haven after an exhausting day of traveling. I'm listening to Phoenix as I unpack and get ready for the week ahead.

Here at Yale we have an amazing thing called Shopping Week. We get a chance to look at as many classes as we like and talk to the professors, see syllabi and check reading lists before we have to commit to anything. I love this time because it gives me a chance to really think about what I want my schedule to look like each semester.

Some classes I am considering:

The Historical Romance Novel
Reformation Europe, 1450-1650
Society and the Supernatural in Early Modern Europe
The Historical Imagination in Early Modern England
Music in European Thought: Three Moments in the Modern Era
Witchcraft and Witch-hunting in Early Modern Europe and America

So many to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment