Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fashion Inspiration

Everyone has those people that they look to when they're in need of a little inspiration. Mine include, but are definitely not limited to:

1. Wednesday Addams
My sister took me to the new Addams family musical when I was home over break. Despite our nose bleed seats we loved it! And it reminded me how much I love Wednesday. And how I have seriously contemplated naming my first daughter Wednesday.



2. Effy from Skins
I don't know how many Americans watch this hilarious show, but I love it. Of course it's a little dramatic (drugs, sex, etc.) but the actors are so endearing. I especially love Effy, who verges on slutty, but has such a devil may care attitude that you can't help but love her.


I want to try and make a feather shirt like this...

3. Blair Waldorf
Love to hate her, but Blair's got serious style. Sometimes I think she veers towards matronly, but I do love those headbands!




4. Alexa Chung
Despite not watching, It's on with Alexa Chung, I was still sad when it got cancelled. Because I think she's so cute and does such a great job of mixing vintage, designer, and topshop.



5. Rachel Bilson
Full disclosure: I loved the OC. I watched it religiously. And Rachel as Summer was my favorite. Because she fell in love with the nerd, who reminds me of R.



I'm pretty sure that it a lollipop in her hand, at least I hope it is

6. Zooey Deschanel
I've blogged about my love for Zooey before. I love her music, I love her movies... she seems like she'd be fun to hang out with. Which is kind of a requirement for being one of my style icons. And she wears black tights all the time.


1 comment:

  1. I really really love the lineup of chicas here! Some I'm not familiar with but I'll be sure to look them up :) Luvvv Zooey! She's a fav. These make me want bangs again... for the eighth time this year! Jeez... lol!

    See you in byw!
    Ashley CF

    ReplyDelete