Thursday, December 3, 2009

Isn't it December?

It is a balmy 60 degrees here in New Haven. Unfortunately I will not be able to take advantage as I will be stuck in the library all day. I'm wearing one of my favorite vintage pieces today, a black cashmere cardigan with a snap off fur collar. It came with two different cardigans, one cream and one black. Both have a beautiful crystal clasp. I'm not doing a very good job of explaining, hopefully the pictures will help.





Despite the warm weather I am pretty bundled up today. I hate being cold, especially when I'm trying to get work done.






Wearing: Odille for anthropologie black dress/ vintage belt/ Stella McCartney for Gap Kids tights/ Marais shoes/ Berenice jacket/ Vintage sweater (Fashionista, New Haven)

Ignore the goofy look on my face in the last picture. My photographer refused to take another, he thought it was "cute." Oh well.

I also wanted to get a good details shot of the my shoes. The blue piping makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment