Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finals

Sorry I have been so MIA recently. Finals are getting the best of me. But the other night I went out to dinner to celebrate the first night of Hanukah and exchange some presents. And I wore a dress from the Miley Cyrus for Walmart line. Don't judge! I was at Walmart trying to find an external disk drive (and stocking up on cup noodles) and I saw a very cute dress. So I bought it. And then I realized that it was designed by Miley Cyrus. And now I'm questioning my judgement.

Anyways, I wore it with some tights that I made earlier in the day, from a very easy DIY on Lucky's blog. I love them, but hatman says they make me look like I have a very strange skin disease. Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

Materials:
*flat back crystals from Joanns
*tights
*glue









Wearing: barney's wedges, diy tights, miley cyrus/max azaria for walmart dress, ralph lauren cardigan

1 comment: