Sunday, December 6, 2009

Date night

Reading week is upon us. The last moments of freedom before the library becomes my sole place of residence are almost over. For a break R and I went on a romantical date last night. We had both separately been to Sol de Cuba but never together. I remembered it as less than wonderful, he remembered it as pretty good. We decided to give it another try. While the service leaves something to be desired the food was tasty and the atmosphere was just right.

I wanted to look nice, because for the next week I will be living in my Madewell jeggings (don't judge, they are incredibly comfortable) and big sweaters. I also wanted to wear heels. That lasted as long as it took to take this picture. In my defense it was sleeting outside.

Sorry for the blurriness of these pictures, there wasn't a whole lot of light and we were in a bit of a hurry.


Wearing Zara dress/ vintage pearl necklace/ Ann Taylor shoes / Wolford tights

1 comment:

  1. You wear wokford tights? Great choice they look reakky fine. The black dress fits you also very very good!!

    ReplyDelete