Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Black Friday Loot

I did not wake up early. I did not stand in line. And yet, I still found some great things on Black Friday. We went to one of my favorite stores in Chicago, Aritzia. They carry the line Wilfred, which I have not been able to find anywhere else. I love their super soft basics, which manage to be basic without boring.

After taking these pictures I realized that I bought a whole lot of black, and a whole lot of lace. The lace is not that surprising, the black somewhat. I usually choose grey or white as my neutral. Perhaps I am entering a goth phase.

Anyways, on to the goodies.

1. Wilfred lace tank top. This is long enough to wear as a dress, but I'm also planning on wearing it under just about everything this winter.




2. Ines black ballerina dress. I love anything that reminds me of my ill-fated dance career. I still wear my leotards under high-waisted skirts.


3. Forever 21 cropped lace shirt. This has built in shoulder pads. Which is kind of weird. I might cut them out. As of now, I am planning on wearing with ankle grazing jeans and my floral doc martens. Or a black skirt and my over the knee boots.


4. Forever 21 romper. This was in the pajama section. It's label says Cereal. I have no idea what that means. But it's comfy and soft and I won't get tangled in it when I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment