Thursday, November 12, 2009

Marais Shoes **UPDATE**

There isn't much in the way of shopping here in New Haven, but we do have two great stores, one of which is a vintage store which I will discuss in detail in a later post, and the other is Tracy B, an adorable little boutique.

I went in this afternoon with some friends and came away with a new pair of shoes by a designer I had never heard of before. They're perfect black oxfords with cobalt blue piping. I wanted to know more about the company so I headed to their website, maraisusa.com. If you'd like to read about how these shoes came to be, or just look at some really cute pictures head on over!



I am also completely obsessed with the mulberry maryjane


A word on sizing... these run VERY small. I have what some charitably call midget feet. I usually wear a size 5 or 35. In these I bought a 37.

THESE SHOES ARE ON THE URBAN OUTFITTERS WEBSITE ONSALE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment