Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just Startin' Out...

So, in the midst of writing a 15 page paper I decided that the best way to procrastinate would be to clean my room. I did that. Then I took a shower. I talked on the phone with my dad. I read the first chapter in A.S. Byatt's new book, The Children's Book. I read all my blogs. I tried the NY Times crossword (in my dreams I can finish a thursday puzzle). And the I decided to create this.

I have no explanation for why. I am not an expert in anything, selling something, or trying to promote some career or another. I am a sophomore in college. I'd like to be a professor one day. I enjoy online shopping.

And I love reading blogs. I love music blogs, streetstyle blogs, photography and architecture blogs. I read at least three wedding blogs a day, because I love the care and passion that goes into creating such a special day.

I wish I could say why I started this or what I'll be talking about. But I guess I'll just figure it out as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment