Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fallfallfall

It is fall here in the Have, which requires lots and lots of layers. Because it's cold. And I'm a wimp. I realize that I am from a much colder climate, but that doesn't change the fact that it is cold HERE as I am walking to class. And complaining.

So if I'm going to freeze I'm going to do it in style. Which requires two things: a great coat and tights. For my coat I chose J. Crew's Winnie in bright butternut. (Disclaimer: this coat is backordered. Fail jcrew, fail. But mine should be coming very soon.)


Image via jcrew.com

And for tights (other than basic black) I decided on these amazing things by Henry Holland for Pretty Polly. I love the alphabet. And I love tights. Sometimes the things you love should go together. Sometimes not. Cheese and chocolate should not go together. No offense Vosges.


Image via mytights.com

No comments:

Post a Comment