Saturday, November 7, 2009

Home at last

After an eventful flight home (I spilled an entire can of Bloody Mary mix in my lap and had a very angry man sitting next to me) I arrived to be whisked off to my favorite chinese restaurant, Lao Sze Chuan and home for some much needed sleep.

This morning I went to get my hair cut by my fabulous hair stylist, Michael of Salon Michael's. This place is THE BEST. I've been getting my hair cut here since I was a baby and have never gone anywhere else (except an ill-advised trip to a Parisian salon which resulted in very very red hair). Michael and I decided I needed something new, and so now I am the proud owner of the cutest set of bangs I have ever seen. I told him Zooey Deschanel. He gave me Zooey Deschanel. I LOVE IT! (Hope hatman isn't reading this and these are supposed to be a surprise for him.)

Anyways, I'm about to go catch up on the Office and eat my fried macaroni and cheese from Stanley's. I love being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment