Thursday, April 5, 2012

Repettos: New and Old

My friend Kelly and I are taking an amazing class this semester called Treasures of Yale. Every week we get to go to a new amazing collection, this week we were in the Furniture Study of Yale University Art Gallery. 


Last week we were at my beloved Lewis Walpole Library. It's really be an amazing experience to see all these hidden treasure before leaving Yale. When we were walking around the Furniture Study I looked down (just for a minute I swear) and noticed that Kelly's shoes bore a striking resemblance to my own. They're both Repettos, though Kelly's are brand new and mine are going on 5 years old. They've broken in beautifully, but it might be time for a new pair.

Gold = Me + Silver = Kelly

I'm loving this pretty periwinkle option for spring, via farfetch



No comments:

Post a Comment