Monday, April 12, 2010

Daily Ensemble: a day late

Had some technical difficulties last night, this should have been posted yesterday, sorry!

We had a super awesome panel discussion in my Reading the Historical Romance class today. Loretta Chase an amazing romance writer, Carrie Feron executive editor at Avon, Sarah Wendell from smart bitches trashy books, and Ron Hogan of Lady Jane's Salon and beatrice.com all joined us in our tiny classroom in Saybrook college to discuss what it is about Regency romance novels that draws us in, and keeps us coming back for more. it was so interesting to have people from so many different spheres of the Romance novel world join us. (I also came away with a 2 page list of all the books I need to go out and read right away.)

I'm still plugging away at my own novel, though it has been slow going the last week. Writing is hard!


The nest I have created on my bed to work in


Wearing: UO shirt and skirt, vintage sweater, thrifted loafers

No comments:

Post a Comment