Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bones bag: part deux

A while ago I wrote about the bag Dr. Temperance Brennan carries on Bones. I determined that it is the Filson field bag, but after rewatching the first episode, I have an update.

I'm pretty sure that she is carrying a different Filson bag when she arrives at the airport. I believe it is the small carry-on bag.

Filson Small Carry-On Bag ($260)


This bag is almost always up on ebay, but I don't want to post a link because it will probably be dead in a few days. Just search for filson carry-on bag or filson bag and it should come up!

1 comment:

  1. She did carry the Filson carry-on bag in the first season.

    Do you know which bag she carries in later seasons? It's tan, does not have darker leather trim, and the flap comes all the way down to the bottom.

    MTIA

    ReplyDelete