Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's been a while!

Since the last time I posted I have:

1. Taken 2 finals
2. Wrote a combined 25 pages
3. Created a web exhibition
4. Packed and moved from my dorm into my new apartment (!)
5. Made it back to Chicago in one piece

I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged, but I was so overwhelmed with everything that I definitely needed the break.

For now I'm in Chicago, hanging out with family before we head back to New Haven to see my brother graduate from Yale. Then I'll be in New Haven for three weeks where I'll be furnishing my new apartment (expect lots of posts about flea markets in CT and DIY projects) and starting to learn Italian! That's right, this summer I am taking an intensive summer course with R. We have three weeks in New Haven and then five in Siena Italy. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment