Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ready for Siena

It's really nice to be home, even if the weather in Chicago is less than ideal. I've still managed to eat at most of my favorite restaurants (Penny's Noodle Shop, Riccardo Trattoria, and CBA to name a few) and shop a lot.

After a little research on weather.com I am preparing for a hot summer in Italy. So number one on my list was a hat. I have extremely pale skin and I burn red like a tomato with just a few hours in the sun. I found a few good options at urban but went with a cheaper alternative from forever 21 because I know it will probably get shmooshed quite a bit.

Next up on the list of must-haves: a white dress. I live in white in the summer, no matter how many pretty prints I buy I always reach for a clean white dress. I usually choose a simply shift style, but I couldn't resist a slightly more elaborate version from Anthropologie.


Wearing: forever 21 hat, anthropologie dress

I'll be sharing more summer essentials throughout the week, including but not limited to the heart sunglasses I finally found!

No comments:

Post a Comment