Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Wishlist '12

I posted about Pinterest this summer, and my love has not yet waned. I pin here if you'd like to follow me.

Spring came early to New Haven this year. Last week we had the most gorgeous weather, though it's cooled slightly now. I'm still craving pastels, floral pants, and hot pink toenails. I've cleaned out my closet, and reorganized my room, so I'm ready for some spring shopping!

1. Nautical dresses, like this one from Sugarhill Boutique on ASOS


2. Fun summer sandals, from Marais (help me choose a color!)


3. Floral jeans that won't cost me an arm and a leg, from Madewell


4. The perfect spring heels, sexy peeptoes to show off spring pedicures, from Ninewest


5. A neon silk skirt, the essential item I never knew I needed, from naven


6. A graduation dress, from Talula


7. And shoes to wear with it, from Sam Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment