Monday, June 13, 2011

Currently Loving: Long skirts

I never thought I would say this, being on the petite side myself, but I'm loving long skirts these days. Super short skirts are really appropriate for the library (plus, it's freezing) and I don't want to wear pants because it's summer and I want to wear dresses and skirts and all the pretty things I can't wear during the winter.

Which leads me to longer skirts and dresses. I always thought long skirts would make me look even shorter, but after a little experimenting I found out it's simply a matter of finding the right length. The right below the knee length which is so in right now doesn't really work for me but ankle or full length seems just fine.

I bought this skirt in Paris at Zara



And I'm seriously considering buying this gorgeous striped skirt from Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment