Thursday, July 8, 2010

Daily Ensemble: Summer Blues

the happy, fashiony kind!

I am loving this perfect summer dress from Urban Outfitters. Breezy and not to heavy, with a flattering shape.




Bea bought me the vintage 60's sunglasses as a present, I get lots of compliments on them. Coincidentally, both the scarf and belt are from a store I like to call Bea's Closet.




Bea has the dress in white, so we can match, just like the olden days!



The shoes are also from Urban, quite accidentally.




My current summer hobby, while Bea while studies/shops/eats across the ocean, is learning to play the Ukulele. I find it to be a thoroughly enjoyable instrument and highly recommend that you learn to play it. Perhaps when I can good enough, I will make a video for the blog.



Chester Chenpo watches my photo shoot from the garden.



and yawns...

No comments:

Post a Comment